Thursday, October 30, 2008

Must Read

Must Read

The biggest mistake in this game is leveling TOO fast. This is one of those games where you re not good bc of your level. I understand WHY you do and I almost made the same mistake. I say this all the time, its better to be a strong low level rather than a weak high level. Yes I know there are advantages but also alot of disadvantages. The advantages are mainly to you and if that is the route you chose, its make a weak link in the gang. Each and every one of us during a war depends on the others in the gang to be as strong or stronger than ourselves.

Training.

You DO NOT want to train all 3 stats even.

Speed.
is good for crimes, muggings and the first hit. Most people train this stat. Some, like myself, do not.

Defense.
this defends the first hit. A strong defense is good if your speed is lower than your enemy's. Since you take the first hit, a good defense is important. Thats why I train defense. BC I figure since most train speed, I want to defend, and then I hit. Since they are training speed and not defense, when its my turn to hit, my strength inflicts more damage.

Strength.
Always train strength with one of the other 2. Theres really no "right" one, just pick 2 and train like crazy.

So train either strength and speed or strength and defense.

How much per level?
Good question. I think for under level 10, you should have at minimum 5k in total stats before moving to the next level. So,a level 10 should have at least 50,000 total stats. After level 10, I would suggest traing by the the job. (go to panama and then job center.) Wanna see how you compare, pick 3 or 4 offline players, same level and hit em. If you beat those, hit someone 1-2 levels higher than you.

How to train.
Train 2 stats up say 1000 at a time, the third one 500. For example, train speed up 1000, then go to strength, then do defense for 500. Start over repeating it the same way. I usually do 5000, 5000, 2000, repeat.

Weapons and Armour.
There is no reason anybody should buy a BIG weapon before a decent cell. I beat many people with a knife and they had a shotgun. So a big weapon doesnt make you automatically better, you need stats to back it up. A knife and bible is plenty good for a while. If youre getting beat alot, I bet its your stats.

Upgrade that cell, not your weapon.
Id say under level 10 you want at least the 1.25 mil cell. 225k one worse case.

How to make money.
Vote for points ($4000 per day), search the yard, play the MEGA slots, play with stocks. Only buy the $10 ones, usually Samesung and Godaphone (buy godaphone at your own risk, I hate it). Buy a RP pack, 30 day at least, gets you 4% interest on your bank money, instead of 2%, it adds up fast.

No comments: