Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Leader

Best Leader of Prison Struggle Mistress





I am Mistress, Missy to my friends, I try and treat everyone the same, no matter what lelvel you are I want to be able to help you get the best from this game.

I own my own gang and although like everyone else I want to further my lvl and stats I want to make a gang that is here to help everyone.
I take all lvls of members to the gang and help them by giving free, YES free points where I can and money for cells and loans.

Stupid you may think? Well maybe but if I cant give a little some thing back to the game that has given so much fun to me then what is the point in playing?

I am disabled in real life, I am from the U.K, Married and have a 6yr old son. I spend a lot of time on Prison struggle and would like to thank everyone for voting me the best gang leader.

It is a honor to think that people out there really do care about leaders and are not just out to get what they can.

I hope that everyone continues to support the game the forums and the lowere lvl members out there and have as much fun as I do playing Prison Struggle.

Thank You All!

Missy xx

6 comments:

Stud Mcmuffin said...

Personally I think your rubbish!
:)

Anonymous said...

I find it amusing that someone can think it is a great prize to win something with a whole 20 votes.. umm how many members do you have again? hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Name: the best gang and best leader vote is ridiculous I was watching as it was done it was only [fd] members voting for fd (also the only ones that know about this site and same with the leader vote

Anonymous said...

lol, the ONLY reason u won was cos u have so many members and u mass-mailed them all and told them 2 vote... also there was no way to tell if the votes were unique, anybody could have voted for themselves as many times as they wanted and just changed their name each time.

so deflate your fat head, you are not the best leader on prisonstruggle

Anonymous said...

I agree with what Okiz said.

CluelesS said...

hurmm off topic

im trading 38k point + 250 awake for facebook coin. anyone interested?
sell at half cheap that website, willing to give point first..